How to use your Fresh Juice™ Bottle Blender
What's included in the box?
The Fresh Juice™ Bottle Blender comes in a box with:
● Portable Blender Bottle
● Portable USB Charging Station
● Bottom Lid
● User Guide
How to Charge
1. Charge your bottle blender before first use.
2. Connect the USB Charging station to an outlet, power bank, laptop, or a cellphone.
3. Align the three magnets at the base of the blender with the magnets on the charger.
4. Charge for at least three hours for fully charged blender.
5. The charger light will flash while charging and will stop once fully charged.
6. One full charge lasts for up to 15 blends. Keep in mind that blending ice and frozen fruit will drain the blender battery faster.
How to Add Ingredients
1. Both ends of the blender can be used to add the ingredients in.
2. Add the ingredients you'd like to blend. Then add the desired liquid such as milk, water, juice. Always ensure there is enough liquid before blending.
3. Do not fill past the silicone handle. The blender will not operate if overfilled.
How to Blend
1. Align the dot on the blender with the dots on the blender base. The blender will not operate if the dots are not aligned.
2. Press the ON power button at the bottom of the blender base TWICE to start.
3. The blend will run an automatic blending program for 30 sec. Tilt the bottle for an even blend. The blender will shut off automatically.
4. Blend twice for smoother consistency.
5. Your smoothie is ready.
How to Clean
1. The bottle is self-cleaning and easy to clean.
2. To clean between uses, simply fill the bottle with water and a drop of dishsoap and let it blend for 30 sec.
3. You can wash the base of the blender carefully with water, however, do not submerge the base in water for prolonged period.
4. For deeper cleaning, wash the bottle part of the blender separately.
5. Dry base and bottle thoroughly before using.