We offer Free Standard Delivery Worldwide.
All relevant delivery options and delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
United States, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, New Zealand:
Standard: 5-14 business days
Other locations in Oceania, Asia, Africa, South America, North America, Eastern Europe:
Standard: 10-30 business days
Remote area: 20-40 business days
Please keep in mind, our shipping times should be used as a guide only and are based on time from dispatch. FruityWell cannot take responsibility for customs clearance delays, though we will try to minimize any potential delays.
Note: FruityWell is not responsible for any failed delivery attempt caused by negligent behaviors of customers. Negligence includes, but is not limited to, consignee refusal/unreachable upon shipment’s arrival and incorrect consignee's information (such as delivery address, contact number, or consignee's name). In this case, we are not able to file a refund for you. If you find that your order information is wrong, please contact customer service team at email@example.com with your order number and correct information before shipment.
1. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO addresses if you are in the United States;
2. We cannot ship to any P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO addresses if you are not in the United States for any types of shipping methods;
3. Below locations are outside our shipping service:
Australia (Northern Territory), China Mainland, Hong Kong SAR, Marco SAR, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, South Sudan, St. Martin, Peru, Caribbean Netherlands, Chile, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Guernsey, Isle of Man, French Southern Territories, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands, Bouvet Island, Cuba, Heard & McDonald Islands, Iran, Netherlands Antilles, North Korea, Syria.
For international orders, import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in shipping cost. Therefore, any and all customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. If any, these charges must be paid by the customers. Customers take full liability for all return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
Please Note that: Logistics issue caused by failed delivery may lead to parcel destruction.
1) Shipping begins when you receive shipping confirmation email with tracking details;
2) For damaged or missing pieces, please contact Customer Service Team for further assistance;
3) Affected by the global events, there may be some delay on the delivery - we will provide the customer with details on their order via email.